Friday, August 18, 2006

CC06 Projects Continued


I scrapped last night, and had to share this, its the canvas from Wendy's class with a few extras', I am not much of a stitcher and didn't complete all the stitching required in the class so I have made up for it with some Queen and Co acrylic flowers, some chipboard and a bit of ribbon :)

I am giving this to Mum, just need to get an easel from Warehouse stationery to sit it on.

Catch you later

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow thats awesome Tracy, I never did do any of Wendy's classes, now i wish i had.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That's gorgeous Tracy. Wish I'd done some more classes now.

Hey did you know there's another pic of you on Donna Downey's blog. On the left she has an album for CC06 and there's you!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh thats cool, I hadn't looked, have now and there I am and I'm sitting next to my friend melissa from Whitby!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home